Jun 25, 2008

My due date!


Tuesday was Olivia's original due date. She is almost 8lbs now and has grown out of all of her preemie clothes!
Her personality is really starting to show. She loves to...

Cuddle
Wink

Hold onto blankets

and sleep in mommy and daddy's bed.

3 comments:

Team Simmons said...

Look at her! That is amazing. I just sent you a box of clothes. They probably will not fit for a while but they'll be there when you need them. Can't wait to see you!

Team Simmons said...

Look at her! That is amazing. I just sent you a box of clothes. They probably will not fit for a while but they'll be there when you need them. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is Emily, Jen's cousin. I'm so glad that I found Olivia's birth announcement while I was going through a stack of old mail on my desk! I really enjoyed going through the pictures you guys have posted and showing off my cousin's adorable little girl to all of my room mates. The picture of her holding onto the blankets is too sweet for words. She looks so peaceful and content...