Jul 18, 2008

I'm 4 months old!

Mommy has not been updating the blog as much as she should, so I decided to do it myself. I figure that since I am already 4 months old, I could start helping out a little!

We set up another "photoshoot" this week. I have to say, I think I look fantastic!



Mommy bought this furry white fabric. It was so soft and comfy but after we were done, the house was covered in white fuzz.



They tried to get a picture of Icky and me together, but he didn't want to share the cloth with me.


As soon as they picked me up, he started to pose.

I don't know why mommy always take pictures of me when I am sleeping.

Lauren and Alyse came to visit all the way from Vermont. Alyse and Icky really liked each other .

Just like Icky, Alyse didn't want to take a picture with me. I think they are threatened by my good looks (even though Alyse is super cute too)!

I was so happy to meet Lauren. She is just as nice as mommy says.

Writing a blog is hard work.

Wake us up when mommy updates it.

No comments: