Feb 16, 2009

11 months old!

Olivia is 11 months old!
She and Icky love to sit on mommy's lap. They both get very jealous, so I have to try and give equal attention.

Olivia and daddy taking a nap!

Olivia really likes her "octagon." She spends most of the time trying to stand up or pushing her face through the slots.

Such a happy girl!



"dadada"

She loves bath time!



Reading books

Making funny faces

Smiling for the camera...moments later, when the camera was put away, she started screaming and yelling.


When I got the camera back out she was so happy and came closer to pose some more.

She is getting 4 teeth right now, so we gave her a teething cookie. We have tried them before, but they never made them to her mouth. She likes to use it as a drum stick or feed it to Icky.


This time, she ate the ENTIRE cookie.






3 comments:

Team Simmons said...

So fun! I can't believe she will be a yr. old soon. I HATE those teething biscuits, Alyse always got so messy, I found a recipe online for teething biscuits that didn't get so slobbery and messy. Look into it, unless you don't detest them as much as I did.

Kelly said...

Oh, man. So cute!!!

tifalopez said...

she is so unbelievably cute.