Icky was so happy to see Jessica! They both love each other. In fact, Jessica frequently asks if he can go home with her.
Daddy decided to try out the Snugli. I usually carry her in a sling when we take Icky to the park, but I was working on the paper to finish my master's degree and wasn't going with them, so Howie was planning on going alone.
She didn't seem very comfortable. She liked looking around, but felt a little weird with her arms and legs hanging out. After we got it all figured out, she fell asleep and Howie took Icky to the park without her.
Here is the only picture I could find of the sling I use. I couldn't find one of from the front, only this one looking down. When we first got it she laid down inside, but now she likes to sit up and look out. I will try to get a picture from the front. She looks pretty comfy snuggled inside with just her little head sticking out.
After she took Anya to the airport, great-grandma Judy came back to spend the night. We went out to dinner and a movie while she babysat! It was nice to get out of the house for a little while.
Olivia was having tummy time in her room, when Icky decided he couldn't stay away any longer. He started out laying next to the blanket and over the course of about 5 minutes, he had scooted right up next to her. He didn't want to bother her, I think he just wanted to cuddle. Right after I took this picture he stretched his head back farther and laid it on her back. I quickly made him move, but Olivia didn't even notice.
I am sure by now you have noticed that Olivia loves to cuddle. She will cuddle with pretty much anything, but I have been trying hard to keep appropriate cuddling objects around. This bear is one of her favorites.
She hugs it, rubs it all over her face, and chews on it's hands and ears. When she takes it to sleep with her, I have to check on her a lot because she likes to fall asleep with it right on top of her face.
In a few days we are heading to LA so that Olivia can meet the rest of her daddy's family. I am sure there will be lots of pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment