Sorry it has taken me so long to post new pictures. Olivia and I went to my parents house for a few days and Howie and I have been sick since I got back. Luckily, Olivia hasn't been feeling too bad, just a little cough. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Olivia (and her burp cloth) sleeping on the bed. She really likes the bedrooom, especially the blue curtains and pillows. She looked at them and laughed!
Even though she is sleeping in most of these pictures, do not be fooled...she was awake a lot!
Here she is (sleeping again!) with grandpa.
This is Olivia's boyfriend, Ian Michael, and his mommy Erin and sister Maddie. Ian was born in June. They are almost the same size, Ian is just 2lbs heavier and a little longer.
Today Olivia turns 5 months old! I will post more pictures later today.


No comments:
Post a Comment