This was Olivia's first time experience cake and frosting.

She wasn't sure what to do with it.

Before she even touched it, she was trying to get my hands. I helped her by sticking her finger in the frosting

She was sooo confused...

...then she tasted it!

Yummy!



I have to say, she was definitely the cleanest cake-eating baby I have ever seen. She only got messy around her mouth and on her hands. I am so proud!

Next we opened gifts.


She got so much cute stuff.



Lots of toys and cute clothes.



After the party, Connor and Ava came over to play.

They had so much fun playing with the music table.
We are so happy that we got to celebrate with our friends and family. This year has gone by so fast and Olivia has changed so much. We are excited to see what this year holds for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment