I know, I know...it has been a while. Not only have we been very busy, but our camera has been acting up and most of our pictures turn out blurry or with an orange tint. Here are some of the presentable pictures from the past month or so.
Apparently 'tadpole' is code for not learning anything, just walking around the pool with your baby for 30 minutes a day. I didn't expect her to be swimming so young, but I did think they would teach us some safety lessons or at least how to help the babies go under water. I was wrong, we didn't learn anything at all.
Olivia is still a goofball, just a bigger goofball than before!
This is a headband that came with an outfit she grew out of 6 months ago. The headband finally fits!

She loves her dolls too! She has 2 dolls, a monkey and a little bear that she plays with all the time. This particular baby has to be swaddled or else she finds someone else to play with!


"Thank you!"

I think she was getting ready to work out in this picture. I seem to remember Howie singing some Olivia Newton John...


I think she was getting ready to work out in this picture. I seem to remember Howie singing some Olivia Newton John...


Here is the standard picture of Icky that we seem to have in every set of pictures. He is as ornery as always!



At the babysitter's house, all the girls like to put on tutu's. One day I arrived to take Olivia home, and she did not want to take the tutu off. After a gigantic fit, the babysitter let us bring this skirt home!
Hopefully we will fix the camera soon and it won't be another month before I post more pictures! Until then...




1 comment:
Our "Tadpole" class was the same way,45 minutes for 2 weeks Alyse got free play time with two other kids.
Post a Comment