Dec 23, 2011

Halloween 2011

Here are some pictures of carving our pumpkins. 




This was the first time Olivia could help with most of the carving and cleaning!







I can't remember why she was making this face, but it doesn't matter. It's priceless!



At some point her shirt came off. Carving pumpkins is a messy job. 










On Halloween, we took the girls to Howie's office, then downtown to the city's trick or treat street. They both looked so adorable!





We saw the Catalans, who looked great! 


Later that night, we walked around the neighborhood. Charlotte was pretty tired, so she only made it to a few houses before her daddy took her home. Olivia and I made the rounds together until her candy pail was full. 



When we got home, Olivia was very excited to pass the candy out to kids coming to our door. She dragged her bean bag chair over to the door to sit and wait. 




Halloween is so fun, I can't wait to see what they'll dress up as next year!

No comments: