Dec 23, 2011

Mickey and Minnie at the Mall

Back in October (yes, I know that was a LONG time ago), Mickey and Minnie came all the way up from Disneyland to visit the mall in Roseville. When Olivia heard they were coming, she could hardly wait to go meet them! 
Both girls did pretty well while we waited in line. 



When we got to the front of the line, Charlotte spotted Mickey and got so excited!



Mickey came out first, but by the time it was our turn, he had to go rest and Minnie came out to meet us instead. We couldn't have timed it better if we tried! Before Mickey left, he gave Minnie a little sugar!


I think this is the most excited Olivia has ever been! (so far at least!). 


Minnie really liked Olivia's strawberry purse :)




After Olivia and Minnie had a minute together, we brought Charlotte up. I thought she'd be scared, but she wasn't at all. She squealed with joy every time Minnie touched her!




After our turn was over, we headed over to the brand new Disney Store, where Olivia asked "Is this Disneyland?" I quickly said "yes it is!" and figure that will buy us another few months before she's aching to go to the real Disneyland! (hey, I can hope, can't I?)

No comments: