Omg that's sooo exciting that your baby girl is home snuggled next to yall. I'm so happy for you Jen. Welcome home baby Olivia. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Jen and Howie, We are so excited for you. Your little girl is amazing and beautiful The best is yet to come She is a strong cookie and her parents are doing great. We are so proud of you and glad that the daily trips to nicu are over. Welcome home Olivia! Our family is so blessed. I cant wait to spoil her. Being a grandma is so cool. Love you, Mom
3 comments:
Yay!!! That's so exciting!
Omg that's sooo exciting that your baby girl is home snuggled next to yall. I'm so happy for you Jen. Welcome home baby Olivia. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Jen and Howie, We are so excited for you. Your little girl is amazing and beautiful The best is yet to come She is a strong cookie and her parents are doing great.
We are so proud of you and glad that the daily trips to nicu are over. Welcome home Olivia!
Our family is so blessed. I cant wait to spoil her. Being a grandma is so cool. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment