May 29, 2008

My friend Icky

I forgot to take a good picture of Olivia's going home outfit. This is the best one we have for now (I will take a fake one in a day or two!)

Icky is very interested in Olivia, especially when she is eating or making noise. Olivia could care less about Icky, even when he licks her head!

He is doing really well with her so far. We were worried that he would be jealous or try to play with her, but he just likes to look at her (and lick her if he can get close enough). Today we even took them on a walk together, although Olivia and I came back home after only 1 block.

This is her favorite way to sleep. I am so glad that Howie was able to stay home to help today, even if he is a baby hog!

After dinner, she was wide awake and making all kinds of crazy faces. Unfortunately, I am too slow to get good pictures. Right before I took this one, her eyes were crossed.

1 comment:

Team Simmons said...

I am so happy for you both! She is so cute. I love the pic of Icky watching over her.