Apr 1, 2009

First trip to the zoo...

On Saturday, we took Olivia to the zoo for the first time.


She loves being outside and had so much fun looking at all the kids (and some of the animals!)


Howie helped Olivia see how big her wingspan is. Too bad I can't remember what bird is a similar size. She is about 19lbs right now and was 26.5 inches long at her last appointment (sorry I forgot to post that sooner)



I wish I had a pouch to carry her around in, then my arms wouldn't get so sore! Also, she wouldn't be able to pull my hair all the time.


Goofy Girl

The Fardanesh family came with us. Katherine loved this monkey carved from wood.


This is a monkey puzzle tree. It has really strange leaves.


Uncle Pay and Olivia

Two goofy faces!


Howie and Katherine. We had so much fun with Katherine and Tyler and can't wait until we get to meet their baby brother (it should only be a few more days!)


A very hairy ant eater.

Zebras



After the zoo, we came home to BBQ. Tyler and Katherine had a lot of fun with Olivia's baby toys!

No comments: