Dec 21, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


We got a small tree this year and put it up on a table (away from little fingers)!


It may be small, but I think it is perfect!


Olivia LOVES the tree! Every morning she says "Tree light on" and when I plug in the lights, she claps and says "YAY!!"


(This has nothing to do with anything, I just like it!)

We went to see Santa a few weekends ago. After waiting for a very, very long time, it was finally our turn!

Olivia wasn't so sure about sitting with Santa alone, so Mommy and Daddy sat with her. She did give him a high five though and even smiled for the picture!


We've been to a few parties. Mommy and Daddy went to Daddy's work party, but Olivia had to stay home and play with Jane and Adrienne. I am sure she didn't mind, they seemed to have a fun night!


We also went to a birthday party for Katie Sage at John's Incredible Pizza.


Olivia danced the night away!


Olivia and Daddy spend every Sunday together, watching the Panthers "play" football.


She gets so excited when we get her jersey out and she always insists on wearing this pink bow with it.


Olivia's busier than ever and I have a feeling it's just the beginning!

No comments: