I know I haven't posted any pictures in a while, but we've been very busy! Here are a few random pictures to hold you over until I can post recent videos and pictures from Thanksgiving.

Here are the pumpkins we got at the pumpkin patch. Howie carved the big one and Olivia and I drew a face on the small one.

Olivia, Daddy, and Icky hanging out on the ABC mat.

The goofiness continues.

I think this bow is adorable, but Howie thinks it is silly...

...Olivia agrees with me!

Olivia has been building a lot of buildings lately.


And here she is feeding her sheep to her baby.



Olivia hung out on the front patio while we cleaned the garage. We thought she would enjoy it, but instead she acted like she was in jail. The first thing she did was try to crawl under the bars.

Here is a picture of her hair when she let me brush it for a change.

It didn't last long because I left the comb within her reach.

And finally, here are her favorite jammies (although you can't tell in this picture because she was crying).

They have owls on them and she loves to say "Hoo Hoo"
I'll try to get another post done tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment