Oct 8, 2008

First plane ride and learning to crawl

Olivia did fantastic on her first plane ride!


She was awake when we boarded the plane and she wanted to play.



To keep her distracted during take off, we fed her...
...until she fell fast asleep. She slept all the way to Ontario and half way to the rental car place.


On the way to Palm Springs, we stopped in Riverside to visit our friend Laura. It was the first time Olivia and Laura got to meet eachother.



They had a lot of fun playing together.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Olivia and Laura together.


When we got to the hotel, Olivia played with her monkey. I guess she got tired of holding it, because she spent a good 5 minutes with it on her face.

It was so funny, she just hung out there with it on her face, cooing and laughing.


I think she really enjoyed her first "vacation." She got so much attention from all of the people at the conference and had fun spending two whole days with daddy. We are so lucky that she is such a happy, easy going baby. Later this month Olivia and I are going to San Diego for another conference, without Howie. Hopefully she will be just as content during that trip!



She is soooo close, it won't be long now.