Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Olivia, our little monkey!



We went to Howie's work during lunch to visit the office. Mary, Tyler and Katherine met us there. Tyler dressed up as Iron Man and Katherine was Bat Girl. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of their costumes :(
The plan was to go trick-or-treating downtown in the afternoon, but the rain ruined that plan. Instead we just came back and hung out at the house.


Icky had to go outside for a little while until the kids left. He was so sad that he just sat in his house the whole time.
The rain cleared up by the time Howie got home from work, so we took Icky for a walk. Even though Olivia is too little for candy, she kept her costume on (the hat kept her nice and toasty!).

All ready!


We stopped by some friends' house and she got lots of candy (1 of every flavor to be exact). By the time we got home, she was sound asleep.


Who know riding in a stroller was so exhausting?

Don't worry, I ate the candy and put the wrapper in her hand. I thought about smearing chocolate on her face, but I didn't want to wake her up!
Overall, we had a very fun first halloween! Olivia's costume was perfect and I can't wait until next year!







1 comment:

Chris! said...

honestly. Monkey or Banana - who cares?!? She was awfully cute. (not the cutest, but I'm terribly biased)